- Byron Bay
- Lennox Head
- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
Located in an east-facing valley in the Byron Bay Hinterland, this hidden sanctuary, of approximately 111 acres, enjoys a natural setting with two Council approved homes, multiple paddocks, rainforest, creek, horse stables, round yard, bamboo grove and so much more. Just a short 19 minute drive to the beach, this elevated position enjoys views down the valley towards the coast and the pacific ocean.
A portion of the land is cleared and suitable for horses, cattle or any farming, with the opportunity for further horticulture opportunities including organic practices. The majority of the land is rainforest and adjoins the pristine Inner Pocket Nature Reserve with its old-growth forest and waterfalls. There is ample water supplied by 3 dams, 6 water tanks, and a permanent crystal clear creek fed by the neighbouring Nature Reserve from up high in the forest.
* Valley, forest and ocean views from the ridgeline building site
* Potential for 12 rural tourism cabins STCA
* Approximately 111 acres with a mixture of fenced paddocks and rainforest
* Infrastructure includes 2 approved homes, double garage, shed/yoga studio, stables, round yard, tack room, wash bay, bamboo grove and more.
* Houses include 3 bedrooms and 2 bedrooms respectively with both double master rooms, 1.5 bathrooms and 2 x single-covered carports
* Doublebrick double garage with workspace area
* Permanent creek, 3 x dams, 6 x 19000 Ltr water tanks, 4 x fenced paddocks
* Rural and valley views, orchards and ample room for food organic gardens
* Abundant birdlife and native fauna all backing on to Middle Pocket Nature Reserve
* Public road access provides convenient bus pickup to local schools
* Located 30 minutes drive to Byron Bay, 40 minutes to Gold Coast Airport, 10 minutes to Billinudgel, 19 minutes to South Golden Beach or Ocean Shores Shopping Centre
Views, paddocks, rainforest and privacy, these are the hallmarks of hinterland living and will surely prove to be popular in the current market. For more information or to organise an inspection, contact Brett Connable or Nick Russo today.