- Byron Bay
- Lennox Head
- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
SO YOU WANT three living areas & more than 5 acres of land filled with gorgeous native trees, birdlife & a dirt-bike track.
AND it must be under 20 minutes to Toowoomba.
YOUR SEARCH STOPS HERE! This sensational move by Jacqui Walker Sells is a lovely private lifestyle home on 5.7 acres featuring 3 fantastic living areas and all the outdoor living space you could want or imagine. There's also 2 sheds!
A WELCOMING COURTYARD greets you at the front. Welcome, now you've arrived...
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, extremely neat & freshly renovated, GET THESE 3 LIVING AREAS:
- Be together in the fantastic family & dining room with a beautiful wood heater & air conditioning
- Have time apart in the lovely light-filled lounge room with ceiling fan
- Create good times in the huge 6m x 6m rumpus room #tabletennis #fun
I SAID: " 3 Living Areas !!! "
THERE'S ALSO A:
- Lovely kitchen with polished benches & the large pantry you want
- Master bedroom with a lovely feature window & ceiling fan
- 3 bedrooms total
- Handy office
- Main bathroom with bath, shower & vanity
- Separate main toilet
- Another toilet with a powder basin
- Large laundry
- Lovely wood-look floors throughout and carpet to bedrooms & lounge room
ACROSS 5.7 ACRES, discover:
- A dirt-bike track, gorgeous native trees & birdlife
- A large double carport
- The 2 sheds you want: 1) 7x5m 2) 6x4m
- A fantastic entertainment area surrounded by picturesque gardens
- The chance to create amazing memories around the fire pit, laughing & catching up with friends and family
- Rainwater tank total 34,000 Litres
THE OWNERS LOVE the peaceful setting & the quiet seclusion, and I think you'll love the numerous little spots which capture the sun ... perfect for cups of tea & relaxation.
- 3.9km to Murphys Creek Store & Post Office
- 4.1km to Tavern
- 4.7km to Primary School
- Spot-on! Under 20 minutes (18km) to top of Toowoomba Range
WITH three living areas, endless space and lots of seclusion - yet less than 20 minutes to Toowoomba - YOU'VE FOUND IT!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is standing by right now to confirm your desired inspection time. MAKE THIS YOUR SENSATIONAL LIFESTYLE MOVE!
***HELPFUL RESEARCH by Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Land Size: 5.7 acres (2.31 Ha) approx.
- Allotment Dimensions: 230m x 107m approx.
- Capital Growth: Change to Median Price in Murphys Creek recent 5 years is +9.4%
- State School Zone: Murphys Creek Primary (P-6, 4.7km) & Centenary Heights High (7-12, 20.5km)
- Internet: NBN fixed wireless (FW) is planned for Apr-Jun 2020
- Local Government Area: Lockyer Valley Regional Council
- Recent General Rates: $980.00 gross 1/2 year
- Water: No town water, however water tanks total 34,000 Litres
- Current Land Use 1: Dwelling - Large Housesite
- Current Zoning: Rural Hobby Farming
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you're encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.