- Byron Bay
- Lennox Head
- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
THIS SPECTACULAR MOVE by Jacqui Walker Sells is absolutely ideal for the Downsizer with a green thumb who loves gardening!
ADORNED by a majestic Carnival prize-winning garden and lush green grass, this is a very rare opportunity to call this gorgeous contemporary Unit in a quiet cul-de-sac your own - and to take on one of the most beautiful private gardens in the city.
BEST OF ALL, when the family come home for special moments, 3 bedrooms await - and only 250 metres away is a lovely open park with a playground. The grandkids say "This is it!!!"
I ALSO LOVE:
- The attractive light-filled kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel gas cooking, plenty of cupboards & a large bench
- The spacious open-plan living & dining area for happy times, quietness and all the moments in between
- This overlooks the most magnificent undercover entertainment area, where your breath will be taken away by the surrounding prize garden which is serviced by an underground rainwater tank
I SAID: " Breathtaking gardens !!! "
- Year-round comfort with reverse-cycle air conditioning to the master bedroom & living area
- The master bedroom is positioned away from other bedrooms & features a lovely ensuite & walk-in-robe
- 3 built-in bedrooms total
- An attractive main bathroom with bathtub for a relaxing soak, a separate shower & vanity
- A separate main toilet for your guests & family
- Get a safe, private arrival home via the internal automatic garage
- Quality fixtures & finishes throughout
BRING 2 CARS ... there's also a 2ND DESIGNATED CARPARK here - always reserved for you & your family or guests.
- Set on the Adams Park corridor
- 520 metres to lovely open park & playground
- 1.3km to Convenience Shopping & upcoming new Shopping Plaza opening soon
- 2.0km to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre
- 2.9km to Primary & High School
SET in a boutique triplex of only 3 units, at the end of a small quiet cul-de-sac, this light & airy Unit has everything you could imagine or want!
ADORNED BY MAGNIFICENT GARDENS and beautifully presented throughout, it's absolutely the prize jewel of Unit living, so SEE TODAY.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is standing by right now to answer your questions & is available 7 days per week (including evenings) for your INSPECTION.
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Capital Growth: Growth to median Harristown price across recent 5 years is +16.4% (Source: RP Data)
- Configuration: Set at rear of 3 units
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Recent general rates: $988.15 net 1/2 yr approx.
- Recent water access: $292.59 net 1/2 yr approx. + use
- Body Corp: $776.38 per annum
- Internet: Connected to NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- State School Zone: Glenvale Primary (P-6, 2.9km) & Harristown High (7-12, 2.9km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to verify all quoted figures and amounts.