- Byron Bay
- Lennox Head
- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
THERE'S ROOM to be together & room to be apart at this huge family home where you're sure to hear laughter when you arrive home & spot the kids playing happily across the flat 3/4 acre allotment.
I LOVE the:
- Striking columns, high roofline, concept windows & unique brickwork elements for fantastic street appeal
- Ideal floorplan created for happiness & relaxation
- Beautiful presentation throughout
NOW YOU'VE ARRIVED. Step inside this superior lifestyle home to discover:
- A welcoming formal entry
- A large formal lounge or media room #Netflix #perfectreally
- A lovely dining room
- This leads to a gorgeous family room positioned to capture the perfect morning sunlight
- This spills out to a wonderful undercover entertainment area, created for enjoyment with family & friends
- The large formal lounge room opens to this area also
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning to the family room
BE IMPRESSED by the concept curved bench, glass feature cupboards & striking column to the large kitchen. There's plenty of cupboard space here, with electric cooking, a dishwasher & a pantry. Best of all, the Chef in the family will enjoy all the happiness too because this kitchen is perfectly positioned to maximise the the open-plan design.
- 4 built-in bedrooms total
- The master bedroom offers the walk-in-robe you want & a large ensuite with extra-long vanity, shower & toilet
- Main bathroom with bathtub for a relaxing soak, separate shower & vanity
- Separate main toilet
- Ample bench space to the large laundry with a long linen cupboard
- A private arrival home via the internal double garage
- An additional deep storage cupboard to the double garage
- A lovely flat 3,089m2 allotment (approx. 3/4 acre)
- 3m deep x 6m wide shed to yard with a single roller door
- And of course that 5.6m x 6.6m entertainment area. Who will you invite over?
- Set in a quiet drive, neighboured by family homes on large allotments
- 1.5km to fuel, convenience shops & medical centre
- 2.1km to Withcott Primary School
- 7.7km to the top of the Range ... so convenient, yet seemingly a world away!
ADORNED BY GORGEOUS FEATURES, this superior lifestyle home HAS IT ALL!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm standing by right now to answer your questions or to confirm your INSPECTION WHICH WILL IMPRESS.
***USEFUL INSIGHTS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Integrity: Some images of grass to yard have been digitally improved
- Capital Growth: 20.4% growth to median price in Withcott across recent 5 years (Source: RP Data)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Allotment Size: 3,089m2 (approx. 3/4 acre)
- Allotment Dimensions: 76.0m (east side boundary) x 50.0m (rear north boundary)
- Local Government Area: Lockyer Valley Regional Council
- General Rates: Approx. $1,400.00 gross half-year
- State School Catchment: Withcott Primary (P-6, 2.1km) & Centenary Heights High (7-12, 10km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.