- Byron Bay
- Lennox Head
- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
Find something curious…
URGENT: Owner commited elsewhere. Immediate sale requested.
CAPTURING MAGNIFICENT PARKLAND VIEWS and premium feels, this two-storey Villa offers secure-gated living for discerning buyers in the tightly held 'Parkside Estate'.
I SAID: " Park-side. Literally. And securely gated !!! "
CREATED TO INSPIRE, mornings in this Villa begin with gorgeous views to Picnic Point, where sight of the iconic Aussie flag flying will delight you.
VILLA 14 is very well presented and I LOVE THESE 6 'MUST-HAVES':
- A spacious open-plan lounge & dining room created for relaxation or time together
- This leads to an ideal kitchen for the Masterchef, with a centre island bench ... gourmet 900mm electric oven with gas cooking ... and a dishwasher for a perfectly easy clean-up
- This flows to the fantastic covered entertainment area created for happiness with your family & friends
- Wow! There's ducted air conditioning throughout
- The master king-size bedroom features a balcony which commands the inspiring parklands view
- Enjoy the ensuite with double shower, vanity & toilet ... and there's ample built-in robes to the main bedroom too!
- A study nook downstairs
- An attractive staircase leading upstairs
- 3 generous bedrooms total, each with built-in robes
- A bathtub, shower, vanity & toilet to main bathroom
- A 3rd toilet downstairs
- A single lock-up garage with easy internal access
- A wide storage cupboard to garage
- So useful! 4 additional storage spots
- A convenient laundry
PEACEFULLY POSITIONED PARKSIDE, step outside the Villa & DISCOVER:
- Unrivalled emphasis on security at this well-maintained privately-gated villa estate
- Ample visitor parking on-site
- A lovely yard perfect for light gardening if you wish, with all external maintenance managed for you
- A gorgeous covered front porch on the lower floor, perfect for a quick howdy with other villa neighbours (mainly owner-occupiers)
- A total of 8 x 2-storey and 14 x 1-storey three-bedroom houses in a secure environment across 3 acres
- Set above the creek and parklands which lead to Lake Annand & the connecting network of parks
- 300 metres to Centenary Heights State High School
- 550 metres to tasty Thai food, convenience shopping & cafe at Southtown
- 1.4km to Rangeville State Primary School
OFFERING SECURE LIVING WITH A BEAUTIFUL VIEW, Villas here don't become available every day. So it's time to see this sensational move which is BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED.
URGENT: Owner commited elsewhere. IMMEDIATE SALE REQUESTED.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is standing by right now to confirm your desired inspection time. You will love calling this Villa your new home SO SEE, LOVE & LIVE TODAY!
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Recent General Rates: $988.15 net 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Access: $292.59 net 1/2 yr + use
- Body Corp Fees: Approx. $450.00/qtr
- Internet: Can connect to NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Zone: Rangeville Primary (P-6, 1.4km) & Centenary Heights High (7-12, 300m)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to verify all quoted figures and amounts.