- Byron Bay
- Lennox Head
- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
Find something curious…
Immersed in private bushland surrounds, this spacious family home is perched in an elevated position upon a gently sloping 6 acres and offers a wealth of lifestyle options.
Located in a picturesque rural setting just 5 kms from the eclectic and friendly town of Mullumbimby and 15 kms from the breathtaking beaches of Byron Bay.
The home itself has generous living spaces which integrate seamlessly with expansive outdoor entertaining, whilst a dynamic design promotes gentle breezes and takes advantage of the beautiful aspect.
- Versatile layout with open plan living/dining and large family room
- Spacious timber kitchen with gas cooking
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe and enjoys good separation
- Additional bedrooms boast generous proportions and built-in robes
- Bright and light separate study with outlook over the garden
- Separate workspace/media or rumpus room with external entry, great for home office
- Expansive entertainer's deck takes in private rural vistas and incredible sunsets
- A majestic fig tree provides a shaded haven to relax and a creek flows through the centre of the property
- Idyllic gardens, lush lawns and tranquil bushland
- Double carport, storage shed, 27,000-gallon water tanks
Myocum is synonymous with position and privacy and is where the coastal and country lifestyles intertwine in perfect harmony.
This property is a rare find and will leave a lasting impression.