Capturing distant mountain views, this charming timber homestead rests on 10 lush acres. It's a short drive to the district's commercial hub of Lismore and central to Nimbin and The Channon.
- Situated on 10 level acres of prime land
- An abundance of water with a spring fed dam
- Recently renovated 1960s timber country home
- Beautiful polished Australian hardwood timber floors
- New kitchen with meals bar and plenty of storage
- Separate living areas with a log fireplace
- Great family entertaining area or rumpus room
- Commercial sized shed and dairy bales allows a variety of uses
- Solar hot water, fully air conditioned and new septic tank
- Fully fenced suitable for horses/cows & chickens & veggie garden
- 12 mins to Nimbin, 15 mins to Lismore or The Channon
Council rates $1564 per year.